Lee anniversary loading kit

I went with the Breech Lock Challenger kit. Same in every aspect except includes the auto-prime XR for priming off the press by hand. It does include the arm to prime on press too but you have to put the primer on the press by hand.

Other bits I bought- extra quick release bushings one for each die. A set of dies obviously and a tumbler for cleaning.

It's also worth getting a case trim die to go with the quick trimmer that it comes with and a caliper if you haven't already got one for measuring case length.

As above, I think the Breech lock kit is better value but... I would think about buying components separately. The Lee scales are okay but perhaps better to use RCBS 5-0-5's and Hornady dies seem better than the Lee dies. Be careful with the XR primer, it does have a tendency to flip the occasional primer over, so your primer ends up the wrong way round. If you go for the Breech Lock get extra bushings as advised. Get a couple of reloading trays too.

I bought all my kit from Spud in the end.