cushie pics from yesterday

novice cushie shooter

Hello is she hip scored or eye tested? & in september it will be near xmas when pup's are ready.Ilike to breed over 2yrs on my yellow bitch will be near or 3yrs when i breed but iv been working her to fill the brain's & learn more on her & find a stud to cross to her but there's not mant FTCH up hear to use.

not had her scored yet but doing it soon. i want to breed her at the most suceptible time for her taking, i was told this at 2 years, which lands slap bang at the start of next season so i could either go ahead as planned or wait until this time next year.

dunno if you do much in the way of working dogs either in a shoot or trial but thats where i identify poss candidates then check pedigree from there.

hav u heard of a shoot at stralloch, nr dyce?

Hello get eye's first but if they fail you cant breed her not K.C reg but hip's is a def as people are paying good money for the pup's & alway's ask for this.The eye's is just an extra if clear good reasurance but you dont have to do it as many put off incase of fail.I work mine alot & i could do better at training them personally.Havent heard of your shoot.Xmas can be cold for a first litter & summer better ie june/july so when i start working the dog is 13/16month's & a fine age to start it's apprenticeship in the field ie beating & iron out some bit's & fill the brain's.