hunting & shooting dvds

kiffy

post-58889-0-17391300-1411115344_thumb.jpg

here i have for sale another load of hunting & shooting dvds. i used to collect dvds, putting them on a shelf where the chances are i would never look at them again, in fact i have hundreds here right now.. so with these hunting dvds i have seen sence and when i watch them i sell them on, i know i loose money on each one, particlarly when parcel force sting me on vat and collection charges) but its no more expensive than renting and we cant rent these over here

all are genuine original dvds and where purchased last month, watched once and put back in the box they arrived in so are in as new condition

i have 13 dvds in total, some multi disc sets, if you want details of any of them please drop me a pm and ill send photos of the covers over. prices vary in accordance with my purchase price.

payment by bank transfer or paypal (plus fees). postage is £1.50 with deals available on multiple purchases.

edited list... i stupidly added the last lot i bought not the ones i have for sale now! DOH!

Mojo's America Africa Argentina AAA £8.00

Format: DVD (Region Free/NTSC)

Join Team MOJO as they pack their bags and head out on a waterfowling adventure that will take them from Alaska to Argentina. During the trip, the MOJO Crew will make stops in Lapaz Argentina, Kodiak Alaska, Alberta Canada, and many spots across the lower 48. From teal in Louisiana to harlequins in Alaska, this will be a trip to remember. Terry Denmon, Chuck Smart and Mike Morgan hope to share a little of their waterfowling experience with you that in the end will hopefully make a better duck hunter.

Mojo Migration Northern Alberta to Golf Coast £8.00

The Waterfowl DVD is 1 hr 45 min of fantastic footage filmed from Northern Canada to the Gulf Coast with Terry Denmon and the MOJO Crew plus some of the best Waterfowl pros in the world. Many are do it yourself hunts as the MOJO Crew are seasoned waterfowlers and hunt often on their own. Full of tips and “how to’s” including the correct use of Motion Decoys.

The Truth 6 – INCOMING £8.00

All of us who hunt waterfowl know how unpredictable they can be. The weather conditions play a role in how, when, and where they feed, but most of all it affects their migration. The crazy weather we had this past season found the Primos team in somewhat of a migration route ourselves - changing locations across the country daily as well as the type of locations the ducks were using to feed. This season was not easy but in the end, it was fun and rewarding. We learned a lot about waterfowl along the way and used it to make us more successful. Come along with us on 70 degree days as well as -10 degree days as we bring you the TRUTH 6 Incoming. 2 Hours.

The Truth 7 – INCOMING £8.00

The TRUTH 7 Incoming is all about the Primos Team traveling to where the ducks are. We started out in the Louisiana and Mississippi Delta for some hardcore duck action, and we ended up out west in Big Sky Country hunting ducks and geese in Montana. Come along with us for The TRUTH 7 Incoming as we hunt with friends and make some lasting memories. As always This ain't Hollywood, It's the TRUTH.

Ultimate Hunting for North American Waterfowl 3 £10.00

The Briar Lakes Hunting Team is proud to bring you the most action-packed Waterfowling Adventure yet, Ultimate Hunting For North American Waterfowl 3.

Join Jack Brittingham and friends as they hunt for North America's waterfowl from Canada to Texas. You will enjoy non-stop waterfowling action for Mallards & Canada Geese in the vast crop fields of Alberta, Canada. Then follow the hunters to Oklahoma & Texas as they hunt the flooded marshes for Mallards, Pintails, Teal, Snows, and a variety of other waterfowl species.

You will be amazed by the variety of settings, excellent dog work, magnitude of ducks and geese, and the fast paced action that you have come to expect from a Briar Lakes Productions waterfowling adventure. Nothing captures the essence of the hunt better than good friends, a trusty dog, and memories that will be shared for many years to come.

This is truly a must see video for the beginning hunter to the serious waterfowler.

Approx. Running Time: 75 minutes

24-7 It's In The Blood ~ Waterfowling £10.00

2 HOURS of high impact waterfowling life-style. Watch Fred Zink and the Z-Unit™ crew living their lives as professional waterfowlers traveling from Canada to Arkansas on a waterfowling season of a lifetime. This action packed, down the gun barrel film is full of "RAW" up close footage of ducks and geese as well as what it takes to make it in the world of waterfowling. Join these "blue collard" hunters as they make their dreams a reality.

24-7 Running Traffic £10.00

Runnin' Traffic is unlike anything you have ever seen...we would just be touching the tip of the iceberg if we told you the video contains calling tips, decoy spread explanations, cooking ducks, shooting bands and collars, hunting in snow storms, tips never revealed before, World Champion Calling, thousands of geese in the decoys, champion dog work, awesome coyote kills, exclusive behind the scenes footage, game warden encounters, awesome specklebelly action, kicking brand new decoys, a hundred + birds shot in a single day, dancing, spelling bees, wet pants, singing, family outings in goose pits, willow slough mallards, sleeping in trucks, digging holes, spreads of 1,500 decoys...etc...etc...etc

ON THE ROAD Ducks, Dogs and Decoysm 3 dvd set £12.00

On the Road continues the traditions of Ducks, Dogs and Decoys. Travel with Capt. Jeff Coats and friends as they hit the road with an early season Teal Hunt in Louisiana, experience with Jeff and Tim as they harvest their first Harlequin and Barrows Goldeneye trophies in Washington, travel to Idaho and hunt the Snake River for more diver action and a day afield in the Great Salt Lake marshes of Utah. Jeff also shares his passion of carving cork gunning decoys and with camera in hand his quest for the ultimate waterfowl images!

GUNS & AMMO SEASON 7 COMPLETE TV SERIES 4 DVD SET SOLD

Dream Season 15 ~ Whitetail Deer Hunting £8.00

It’s about passing on the tradition and puttin’ down the giants. This is the American dream Drury Outdoors style. Connecting with the monstrous whitetails that keep us up at night alongside the people that matter most. Dream Season 15 is the heart and soul of what we do and why we do it. And did we mention the 192” buck? Our Videos Are Different.

Goose Hunting Bonanza £8.00

GOOSE HUNTING BONANZA will entertain you for over two hours with one of the industry icons, master guide and designer of Real-Geese Decoys, Darrel Wise. It all starts with the classic video the fathered the goose hunting video craze as we know it today, “In Your Face”. Combine the mesmerizing beauty of the Canadian prairie country with over 150 kill shots and you certainly won’t be disappointed. Next, on “Darrel and the Wisemen”, you’ll hear the calling magic of several world goose calling champions as they hunt together with Darrel. The last of the trilogy is “Up Close and Personal”. It combines great entertainment with upper level education as Darrel spells out his six simple steps for getting geese into easy gunning range. Enjoy

Running Time: 133 minutes

FOWL PURSUIT X 10 Shawn Stahl £8.00

featuring Shawn Stahl and the Fowl Pursuit Team. Description from the cover: "As I sat down going through video after video of footage trying to think about what I wanted this film to be about, I noticed some old footage I had from several years ago. As waterfowling is rooted deep in the history of many of us, these videos brought back memories of old dogs, good friends, and many roads traveled. Fowl Pursuit X Roots is a combination of then and now. The history of the hunt."

Goose Camp 24-7 £8.00

This video is dedicated to the Die hard goose hunters. The Z-Unit™ travels all over hunting Canada geese with a few Specs along the way, this DVD shows the life-style and friendship built in Goose Camps all over North America. Stops include Northern Saskatchewan with Buck Paradise Outfitters, Southern Ontario with Grey-Bruce Outfitters, Maryland, Ohio and Michigan. Featuring Fred Zink, Field Hudnall, Clay Hudnall, Jimmy Wren and special guests, Rusty Hallock, Mark Hoke, Troy Bailey, Sean Evans, Rick McFarlane, Steve Todtz, Brian Bowers, Grant Kuypers and Joe Robison. This is an all day every day goose DVD with great calling and cutting edge tips.

Edited by kiffy