PULSAR N750A

DR JAMES

Hi all PW members :)

As the title states I am after a Pulsar N750A

I sold my N550A on here after buying a N750 of here which I have had to send back to the seller "brooksy97" (Matt) & the less said about that the better :mad:

If I had got my money back off the seller above I would have been able to buy what I wanted off another PW member who was selling a N750A which was only 3mths young with receipt from Scotts County for £750:00 :yes:

:mad: :mad: That brooksy97 was unable to give me my money back after selling me his N750 which was faulty due to a pixel damage to the screen & was not the 2014 model N750A as he had stated

Has any one got a Pulsar N750A for sale which is in immaculate condition and is only a few months young & has hardly been used + in full working order with NO FAULTS :yes::good::):lol: :lol:

For you information, it was pay pal that took its time, the money left my account as soon as I said the item you sent back was ok, since then, it's been replaced,upon investigation by Thomas jacks, they informed me that that there was a small mark on the inside of the glass, pixels where fine.

Thx to PAYPAL I got my money back cos U where in no financial state too according to U

I do hope for your sake you have managed to sort yourself out and get yourself back on an evening keel

Pleased you managed to get the problem sorted, good luck with selling it Matt

Regards

Dean James