BSA Scorpion SE T10 (.117 convert to .22)

KierenCrawford

Quick intro back in June when I joined the forum I sold my BSA Scorpion T10 .22 and ever since I've regretted it and then last month a BSA Scorpion T10 .177 popped up at a good price so I went ahead and brought it, While its a nice gun it doesn't quite pack the same punch as my .22 did. So I am hoping I can convert it from .177 (4.5mm) to .22 (5.5mm) I am just looking for a list of what I will need to get to convert it, where to get the parts and a rough ball park figure that the parts will set me back.

Thanks KierenCrawford

5a63865b15a574e9c3100dfe7c864584.jpg

29ac16a7d397dcf6e506b2016a353059.jpg

fbaf63b7b72e7e6dced6b92a2355cdcd.jpg

Edited by KierenCrawford

I would check the power first as a .177 will have more than enough downrange power for any airgun quarry. If you really want the marginal downrange hitting power that .22 will give then try heavy pellets such as Bisley Magnums in you .177 first.

If you really do prefer .22 then someone will swap with you as .177 is the favored caliber for most and .177 rifle tend to sell for slightly more than .22, and it will certainly be much, much cheaper than converting an existing rifle.

Okay cheers buddy, If anyone can help me with regards to a list of what il need for the convertion it would be very helpful, With out going off topic to much and making this a forsale/swap thread as said above if anyone would be intrested in a deal/swap I'm after a BSA .22 (Scorpion/Ultra/R10 or similar)