NS50 night vision

timmyra608

Join Nvuk on face book they are doin full kits for £100 150yds aswell bargain and gotto be worth a punt for this money ..

Cheers I will take a look. I already have a home built night vision but when it is pitch black the quality of the picture is poor. hence why I am looking at getting a genuine one.

Am unsure if I maybe upgrade the camera or monitor if that would make a difference.

i have a little used ns50 plus all the acessories used 3 times then bought a photon. also have a spare ns200 module so you are able to up grade the unit £450.ono.pm me if interested..

Thanks for the offer but was hoping to get one a bit older so the price would be cheaper. but will keep you in mind.

Cheers

Tim

Cheers I will take a look. I already have a home built night vision but when it is pitch black the quality of the picture is poor. hence why I am looking at getting a genuine one.

Am unsure if I maybe upgrade the camera or monitor if that would make a difference.

Join it pal ask loads of questions without being judged some very clever people on there they'll put ya straight ...

Join it pal ask loads of questions without being judged some very clever people on there they'll put ya straight ...

Have joined bud, just wanna say thanks as they all seem to know there stuff and I am definitely goin to order one of there kits.

Thanks again

Tim

• 1 month later...