For Sale: Gunpower Storm + Full Kit

Clubber

First of all, I saw in the notices that people should be wary of any newly joined members posting items...

I have only joined this site to help sell my gun and target a wider audience... My mate suggested this site. So...

For Sale:

Gunpower Storm with full kit.

I have the gun, buddy bottle, silencer and Bipod. Also fitted are Simmons 3-9 x 50 scopes, and fitted to that is a Hawke Tactical Hunting kit (Torch and Laser). The buddy bottle can be refilled with the supplied Stirrup Pump.

Items new today cost...

Gun: 329.97

Buddy Bottle: 99.97

Silencer: £25

Stirrup Pump: £99.97

Simmons 3-9 x50 Scope: £49.99

Bipod: £59.97

Hawke Tactical Hunting Kit: £60

Carry Case: £25

The lot totals £749.87

These items are in AS NEW condition as I've hardly used my gun

Full specifications of the gun can be found here http://www.gunpower.org.uk/storm.htm

Like I said, AS NEW condition, hardly used, will sell the lot for £500 ono (so make me an offer!)

Pretty much all the information is here, but do contact me if you want to ask a question or if you are interested.

Thanks very much.

FAO Clubber,

The forum spam filter has flagged you as a protential spammer due to your posting of a hyperlink. Unfortunately this means that your account has been banned and you are therfore uncontactable via PM. As you have chosen to keep your email private, I have been unable to inform you directly.

Your account status has been made aware to Administration and will hopefully be restored to active status within the next 48hours.

Edit=Account Active.

Edited by Axe

• 1 month later...