non shooting

muckybear

:good: It's clear to me that agents of the Barney The Dinosaur Liberation Front (BTDLF) have infiltrated your TV set. From your description they seem to have gained a strong foothold on the horizontal and are actively trying to subvert your vertical also. Please heed this advice quickly, place your TV set on some waste ground at least 1 mile from any inhabited area. Go home. On your home PC enter your TV's GPS co-ordinates on this website www.bombmyterrorist.gov and the USAF's nearest B-52 will arrive shortly to remedy the problem. Note, bomb damage may render TV set inoperable, this does not affect your statutory rights. Have a nice day :good:

:good: It's clear to me that agents of the Barney The Dinosaur Liberation Front (BTDLF) have infiltrated your TV set. From your description they seem to have gained a strong foothold on the horizontal and are actively trying to subvert your vertical also. Please heed this advice quickly, place your TV set on some waste ground at least 1 mile from any inhabited area. Go home. On your home PC enter your TV's GPS co-ordinates on this website www.bombmyterrorist.gov and the USAF's nearest B-52 will arrive shortly to remedy the problem. Note, bomb damage may render TV set inoperable, this does not affect your statutory rights. Have a nice day :lol:

:good: thanks for your pearl of wisdom john

Not normally, but the speakers for a hifi have strong magnets in them, have they moved closer at all?

Might not be what I am thinking, it could be the tube on the way out or one of the guns, in fact there are a lot of things it could be.

If you put a magnet close enough to a CRT TV you will distort the colour, areas affected will sometimes go back to normal, depends on how strong the magnet was and how long it was there..

Not normally, but the speakers for a hifi have strong magnets in them, have they moved closer at all?

Might not be what I am thinking, it could be the tube on the way out or one of the guns, in fact there are a lot of things it could be.

If you put a magnet close enough to a CRT TV you will distort the colour, areas affected will sometimes go back to normal, depends on how strong the magnet was and how long it was there..

very good that man :good: if i move my hi-fi will it correct its self??

very good that man :good: if i move my hi-fi will it correct its self??

correction just moved the hi-fi jobs a good un thanks pin your a fountain of knowledge just saved me a few bob on a lcd tv :lol: if i ever meet you i will buy you a few bevvies :lol: