Bushnell Elite 4200

Savhmr

Top of the range Bushnell Elite 4200. The Elite 4200 series were part of Bausch and Lomb who were taken over by Bushnell, so these have the superb optics and build quality you'd expect of Bausch and Lomb. Japanese made, Outstanding optics clarity, Mil Dot Reticule and Rainguard lens protection. 6-24 x 50; Adjustable Objective (parallax/range) Nitrogen filled, fog proof, water proof, shockproof, premium optics, Hand adjustable turrets with zero-set function, flip up covers. Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.

Matt finished one inch tube. All original packaging. Getting hard to find, especially in this great condition. Superb long distance scope, one of the best.

£250 plus postage

Will consider swap or P/X against premium 6x42 or 7x56

Edited by Savhmr

1" tube?

Hi

yes, I think it is a 1 inch tube but will check

Hi got a Schmidt and bender 6x42 in very good condition 26mm tube got the mounts to go with it as well if u are interested in doing a deal

Could be interested depending on price although am looking at an 8 x 56 I'd rather use

Right. It is a 1 inch tube. Later "tactical" versions made by Bushnell used 30mm tubes. Bausch and Lomb 4200s used 1 inch tubes. I believe these to be the better scope despite the tube diameter differences.