Anglo Italian customer service (lack of)

Glenlivet

Having bought a nearly new Guerini Maxum I contacted Anglo Italian for some information regarding transferring the warranty and a few other things. I wrote twice using the contact form on their website. once using the email address on their website and also tried ringing the number on their website. So far no reply to any of my messages and no reply to the phone. I will continue to try to elicit a response but am far from impressed by their lack of service. I will also try to pass on a message through my local Guerini dealer. Does anyone have any other contact details for them? I assume that they will continue to ignore messages through their website.

I have had a similar lack of response when trying to contact them via their website. After three attempts and automated replies that they had received the message I gave up.

My local gunsmith has also commented on their lack of knowledge when phoning about parts.

With reported bad service elsewhere this seems unfortunately typical of the industry.

Shame because the guns are getting good press.

Good luck.

I have had a similar lack of response when trying to contact them via their website. After three attempts and automated replies that they had received the message I gave up.

My local gunsmith has also commented on their lack of knowledge when phoning about parts.

With reported bad service elsewhere this seems unfortunately typical of the industry.

Shame because the guns are getting good press.

Good luck.

Thanks. Just sent them a snotty email, we'll see if that gets a response. Shame because I love the gun!

Edited by Glenlivet

What was the number . Post it on here the one you used .

I have never had a problem with them . They have always bent over backwards to help me out with anything . In fact i will go so far as to say this is the first time i have ever heard a bad word . Like i say give me the number you used i will see if its the same as i was given . If not i will pass it on to you .

Stevo

The snotty email worked. Got a message on my answerphone from a guy called Mike who wasn't in the office when I called back although I did get the information I required on the warranty from the guy who answered the phone. The phone number was the number on their website - 01564 742477 so perhaps I was unlucky not to get an answer when I rang last time.

So I finally got the info I needed, pity it took 4 messages and a week to get it :hmm:

What was the number . Post it on here the one you used .
I have never had a problem with them . They have always bent over backwards to help me out with anything . In fact i will go so far as to say this is the first time i have ever heard a bad word . Like i say give me the number you used i will see if its the same as i was given . If not i will pass it on to you .

Stevo

Thanks Stevo. Contact now made with A.I.

Edited by Glenlivet

The snotty email worked. Got a message on my answerphone from a guy called Mike who wasn't in the office when I called back although I did get the information I required on the warranty from the guy who answered the phone. The phone number was the number on their website - 01564 742477 so perhaps I was unlucky not to get an answer when I rang last time.

So I finally got the info I needed, pity it took 4 messages and a week to get it :hmm:

Thanks Stevo. Contact now made with A.I.

Great stuff . Glad you got it sorted .

Atb stevo