Bushnell excursion 10 32 Binoculars

remy 700

Hi I have for sale some excellent used binoculars bought from uttings for over £200 (no longer stocked) but you can see them if you google search , I would like £60 for these collected from near chatsworth , Derbyshire.P.M me , may swap for 12g clay cartridges.Check my profile for previous deals I have made , these are a real bargain.

Edit to say they come with a neoprene strap , rain guard and objective lens flip down covers , but no case , cheers.

Edited by remy 700

Guest rimotu66

No problem :good:

Columnated ??? will have to look that one up :lol:

columnated
ˈkɒləmneɪtɪd/
adjective
adjective: columnated
supported on or having columns.
"a columnated church interior" ???

Edited by rimotu66

Hi also interested if postage is an option but would be second in line after Rimotu66.

I could send you suitable packaging if you can't get hold of anything, e.g box and bubble wrap.

Or I have a mate who lives in Sheffield who may collect but would have to check with him. Will drop you a pm.

Cheers

I would like the buyer to try them and I am a bit unsure of a safe way to post optics that are columnated perfectly? ??? So face to face preferred at this stage.

Seems very sensible to me just a small spelling error but knew what you meant. See definition below. I have bought Leica bins posted before on ebay but the risk is always on the buyers side as they could get knocked about even in the most robust packaging. have also sold bins on ebay and always stressed that postage comes with risk and this risk is transferred to the buyer.
collimate
ˈkɒlɪmeɪt/
verb
past tense: collimated; past participle: collimated
  1. make (rays of light or particles) accurately parallel.
    "a collimated electron beam"
    • accurately set the alignment of (an optical or other system).
      "manuals give detailed instructions for collimating the optics"
Edited by Andra