Driven Day wanted, please

SNS

Dear All

I have been tasked with organising a driven day for a team of guns formed from some of the PW illuminati. The team consists of some of the finest shots on PW. And me. However, whilst some of our team are undoubtedly accomplished shots as far as their prowess from a hide, they have never had a day shooting 'pretty birds'. My job is to rectify this. Whilst keeping their identities under my (medium sized) hat. For now.

Our needs are simple. Ideally we would like to shoot within an hour or so of the Forest of Arden. But would travel further for some fabulous shooting. Or less expensive birds. A bag of around 100 each is nothing as far as some of the team are concerned when shooting pigeon. They would even neatly arrange them for the photo. But our budget for this driven day dictates we would probably need to shoot just that between us. Unless that Vegas win was particularly large.

We have our own 4x4s (dare I say some of the best Defenders seen on here ?), our own vintage champagne and are capable of bringing our own sandwiches too so are not overly concerned with the provision of lunch or gun bus. Naturally if you are serving Chateau Petrus but charging just £25 a bird we probably will stop for lunch. Some of the team even have fabulous dogs that I suspect will form part of the day too.

So the question is PW massive, can you help ? Do you run such a shoot that could accommodate us ? Do you know a friendly keeper that could do us a deal ?(We are reasonably flexible on dates, subject to flight lines on permissions of course).

Notwithstanding the day job I'm hopeless at counting so we may not yet have a full team. In which case applications for the remaining space(s) may also be entertained in due course.

PM me please if you have anything suitable. I'm shooting a 300 bird day tomorrow (report to follow) but will be back online by Sunday to reply.

Many thanks in advance......