Game Shooting, Herts

Hi All.

Some opportunities to shoot with us coming up, as I have too many birds left for this time of year!

First, Small driven days on 13th and 20th of Jan - These will be somewhere around 80 to 100 birds, include full hospitality & transport on the shoot, and a maximum of 9 Guns each day. Pheasant mainly, some Partridge. Shooting through, Pub lunch after.

Second, One of our 'Day With The Keepers' walk/stand boundary days, Around 40/50 head, Monday 11th or Monday 18th, depending on take-up. Maximum 10 Guns. Quick pub lunch around 1:00pm included. You need to be fit for this one! These have been fun days so far, and the Guns have all gone home very happy!

Third, Feb 1st clean up day. 4 or 5 Guns required to join our final blitz on the Cocks! A lot of ground to cover, mostly walked up, Cocks only, shoot what we can - might be 10, might be 110

Us : 2000 Acre estate, near Hemel Hempstead, shooting 26 formal days per season, so we put enough birds down. You: Safe, Insured, Good Company.

Interested? PM for info.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Hi all, please note that this is an old thread and the dates advertised were from last season! We may indeed have some sport available later on in the coming season, but I will advertise this if I decide to run some dates. Apologies to those who have pm'd

All the best,

Peter