Village Sniper Removed

dusk2dawn

I removed it earlier, I should have sent a PM to the original poster- I usually do if I pull a topic- sorry. Had presentation for my finals this afternoon so wasn't 100% concentrating on pw. That said, the video was removed for the same reasons as when it was posted the first time. Bearing in mind the recent shootings, and also taking into account that this is a shooting site. It doesn't look great if people are chuckling over a video supposedly of people getting shot.

Yeah, right! Do you think that members of political parties were band from laughing at 'Yes Minister' or 'Spiting Image'?

The humour wasn't in the shooting, it was in the PC bloody reaction of the cretinous population of this country. A population that - and I hope you take notice of this bit - care far more about 'how' their views are perceived, than they do about 'what' their views actually represent.

I may not be free to say what I think, but I am free to think it. And believe me, I am thinking it.

A fair enough comment and I believe that if the decision to remove a post , not via PM complaints, but by public postings were left to the majority of members, then common sense and decency would prevail, and we would all know what was happening, there really is no need for "over modding" :lol: as some describe it.

:good: D2D

I would never go out of my way to offend anyone

You're on here aren't you :good:

Haven't seen it but I do love a good lively debate, and a mass debate is even better. Go on guys get it out of your systems! :lol:

Not having seen it I can't really critisise it but if it shows pics of people getting shot my thoughts would be that (especially at this time) it's in pretty poor taste, a bit like the sick jokes that appear when something like the Di/Dodi thing happens.

Hey you know you can loose your certificates if your deemed to be sick in the head :lol::lol::lol:

Thanks for the link (you know who you are :good: ) but now I've seen it I have to say I didn't even smile. Just the kind of thing that turns joe public against gun owners and anything that does that is bad news for all law abiding shooters. IMO the unacceptable face of gun ownership!

Every time you rent a dvd from Blockbusters (unless it's a chick flick) you get some bad guy shooting at good guys. Who sits there goes "Gosh that's highlighting bad gun control and all the antis will be having a go"?

It's not real, and everyone knows it. It is humour aimed at taking the micheal out of the situation.

I would have thought the difference between that video and a video of "hoodies" shooting someone for real would have ben obvious. Sometimes real life and pretend get blurred round the edges.