BSA R10 question and a good visit to the atherton range

Gonna Shoot a Wabbit

not custome stocks hahaha they aint that good... it was done by a guy call matt who sadly no longer makes them.. but i know a guy that does but they start from £450 and another guys does them around the £600 mark.... or buy my .177 forest camo rifle for £625.00 minus scope and mounts and bipod...

looks better with the hamseter off also.

not custome stocks hahaha they aint that good... it was done by a guy call matt who sadly no longer makes them.. but i know a guy that does but they start from £450 and another guys does them around the £600 mark.... or buy my .177 forest camo rifle for £625.00 minus scope and mounts and bipod...

looks better with the hamseter off also.

naaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh , I,ll stick with the ones I have,,, I do like the stock though,

I,m either going to build my own FT stock for the S510 ultimate sporter or get gary cane to make one, he is without doubt the best in the business , only problem is the stock I,m after starts at £875 and that's basically the cost of a new rifle again, even if they where both new I would never get anywhere near my money back if I was ever to sell,thats the problem with these fancy stocks,