WOO!!

Just thought I'd say about the British Schools Championships at Doveridge.

Warwick won it (again...) not sure about the rest of them.

All I know is that I was the captain of the Old Swinford Team and we came 5th - 2 places up from last year. We were all pretty pleased with it as its only the second year we have been shooting as a team competatively!! Jon Cowell shot 42/50 and missed the high gun by one clay which he got rather peeved about but ah well, lifes a bu**er ???

ahhh...my first post. lets make it a decent one!

I was in Chris' team too (I'm going to lead a mutiny against him one of these days :good: ) for the nationals, we did better than I thought we were going to to be honest. I managed to shoot awfully though, 24/50, which I was less than impressed about but to be honest it was the first time I'd been to Doveridge (not that the birds were overly difficult) and there was nasty wind up that day which put the clays all over the place....i sound like an F1 driver making all these excuses.

by the way....johnny's always depressed about something.....

ahhh...my first post. lets make it a decent one!

I was in Chris' team too (I'm going to lead a mutiny against him one of these days :good: ) for the nationals, we did better than I thought we were going to to be honest. I managed to shoot awfully though, 24/50, which I was less than impressed about but to be honest it was the first time I'd been to Doveridge (not that the birds were overly difficult) and there was nasty wind up that day which put the clays all over the place....i sound like an F1 driver making all these excuses.

by the way....johnny's always depressed about something.....

you got 25 actually...never mind, i'd better be looking out for this mutiny then :good: and yes you do sound like an F1 driver, heck you nearly sound like his Bealyness (for the uneducated that's Mike Beal)