Checked the Kitts...

dibbz2000

My jill dropped her load 8 days ago, and I felt confident enough this morning to check the litter as she had made quite a nest!! After letting her have a run round and gave her sum bunnie to much on I carefully took away a layer of bedding to find 10!!!!! Kitts! She wasnt that big so was expecting about 4-5. What a surprise that was! I have homes for 5, Im keeping 3 So need to find 2 other homes anyone in the mid-wales area want a ferret (or 2!) Ill be letting them go in about 7 weeks time :good:

Dibbz, did you notice how many teats she had before giving birth?

I ask because my two jills have been with a hob for a week and their 'fanjitas' are now back to normal. I also discovered teats this morning at playtime :good:

I have been led to believe the number of teats will reflect the amount of kits B)

LB

Dibbz, did you notice how many teats she had before giving birth?

I ask because my two jills have been with a hob for a week and their 'fanjitas' are now back to normal. I also discovered teats this morning at playtime :good:

I have been led to believe the number of teats will reflect the amount of kits :lol:

LB

8 Teats m8! Like tic Tacs :lol: !!

Pics up in "sporting pictures" section! B)