Operation De-Clutter

nabbers

PBK10 vintage fabric covered kayak, in fairly good shape, needs little repair to coaming, includes paddle. Percy Blandford Design, becoming quite rare, the frame for one offered by a New York boutique for $6000 a month ago, take mine away for £75 and I'll throw in a paddle, it would make a nice little punt gun boat maybe?

Enterprise Sailing Dinghy, Oldish GRP, alloy mast, 2 rudders, at least 2 sets of sails, good galvanised road trailer £250.

Senco Plasterboarding screw gun for collated screws, 2 batteries, plus matching driver, all boxed and used by a joiner so not all messed up with plaster etc, Cost £300 yours for £75, because the charger popped a resistor and no longer works, but if you are good at electronic repairs or have a charger and a failing senco driver this is a good deal for you. Collected £75

Some Nissan Navara D22 bits: Genuine Nissan Chrome Roll bar £25, A silver Tailgate off a sport model, dented badly but good for catch, trim, hinges etc if yours are bust? £10 Collected

SOLD Quad core TV Wifi Box and leads and manual....I couldn't get into it, but the idea is you set it up and get loads of free films and TV channels straight to your TV via this thing from the internet, Cost £50 on Ebay, yours for £22 posted.SOLD

An Eley Tracer Round 12G Shotgun Cartridge, Live, Collected £10

The North Face 3 season 3 man tent double porch, sky gazer, lightweight mountain/expedition tent, can't remember the model name, cost £300 hardly uses but one peg loop torn £150 collected or could post at cost , express an interest and I'll get back to you on the make.

Freud Kitchen cupboard Router bit set 1/2" Moulding and groover, tennoner and raised panel bits in wooden case, sharp, used once £50 posted

Trend Router Table, big old metal one with spindle moulder type fence, stop start button, bit rusty on the feet, £75 collected.

Compressor with leaking tank, good motor and pump and controls, tank is holed, 2HP £30

mail me mobile nos for pics

Edited by nabbers