Some Bits

taffygun

Alright fellas, I have some bits here that I have no use for but someone else might....

2x BSA S10 buddy bottles - older type steel ones, nowt wrong with them few marks and scratches but in good order = £10 each +P+P SOLD

2x tins(500) of JSB Exacts .177 - 4.52 - same batch No £3 each +P+P Sold on the BBS :good:

3x tins(250) of JSB Stratton .22 - 5.50 - same batch No £3 each +P+P SOLD

1x tin(500) AA Hunter .22 - 5.50 £4 +P+P SOLD

1x Brass filling adapter from pump/cylinder to HW100 filling adapter £7 +P+P

Paypal please add 4%

Alright fellas, I have some bits here that I have no use for but someone else might....

2x BSA S10 buddy bottles - older type steel ones, nowt wrong with them few marks and scratches but in good order = £10 each +P+P

2x tins(500) of JSB Exacts .177 - 4.52 - same batch No £3 each +P+P Sold on the BBS :good:

3x tins(250) of JSB Stratton .22 - 5.50 - same batch No £3 each +P+P

1x tin(500) AA Hunter .22 - 5.50 £4 +P+P

Paypal please add 4%

I WILL TAKE THE BUDDY BOTTLES PLEASE

2x BSA S10 buddy bottles - older type steel ones, nowt wrong with them few marks and scratches but in good order = £10 each +P+P

2x tins(500) of JSB Exacts .177 - 4.52 - same batch No £3 each +P+P Sold on the BBS :yahoo:

3x tins(250) of JSB Stratton .22 - 5.50 - same batch No £3 each +P+P

1x tin(500) AA Hunter .22 - 5.50 £4 +P+P

Paypal please add 4%

I WILL TAKE THE BUDDY BOTTLES PLEASE

Edited: it seems they are already sold, these are advertised on several forums and I was PM'd at 19:49p.m on another one and it seems they're sold. If the sale falls through then you are next on the list :good: