My right to have a response to Chad Evans topic

Sian

The topic was locked and rightly so but I need to get this off my chest.

I am not going to comment on the particular case but I am astounded at some comments on here with regard to a woman's intentions, rights, expectations and the difference your sex makes as to whether you are called a slapper, slag etc. More worrying is the view that just because you may join a person or persons in a hotel room means you automatically are looking to have sex. Do you still feel that a way a woman dresses invites any man to inappropriately touch her - that she brought it on herself. Perhaps this is where it starts to go wrong with people assuming they are going to get their leg over. You may not like that a woman has had several sexual partners but its not your call - get over it. So far as I am concerned a woman can have had ten partners in one night or given herself to six men at the same time - the day she says NO means NO regardless. Like I said not interested in this case, wasn't there, didn't read about it but the general view still held by some of you is shocking.

Not looking for comments either for or against just wanted to vent my spleen. In fact I would welcome a moderator locking this.