Barbour Bransdale Jacket - Large

minghis

post-1007-0-81554300-1478682755_thumb.jpgBarbour bransdale jacket, waterproof and breathable in size large. I bought it last year for a last minute shoot invite. I tried several in the shop and ended up with this one as it was the only one that was felt like it would be flexible enough to feel comfortable shooting all day, in fact it feels almost like its elastic type material. It's very warm and they say very waterproof however I have not worn it in the rain. All the reviews I saw said it was excellent and it is. Since that day's shoot I have worn it to the races once. I just don't use it enough so with Christmas coming I reckon I could use the money....

It's this one http://www.barbour.com/uk/categories/mens/waterproof-jackets/barbour-bransdale-waterproof-jacket/p/MWB0449GN51L?breadcrumbs=mens&breadcrumbs=mens-waterproofjackets

My pictures don't really show that it has a detachable hood. As far as sizing I'm 5' 8" and about 13.5 stone and it's still got room. It's not a baggy fit as it's kind of stretchy and is still able to give freedom of movement whilst being snug enough to keep the draughts out! I'd say that I'm a 42 - 44" chest.

I paid £269 so with the use it's had (or not) and its condition I'd be looking to get £170 and for that I'd pack and post 1st class to you. Paypal works for me.

They say;

It’s crafted with a lightweight yet durable outer, a waterproof drop-lining and a cotton inner lining, for reliable protection from wind and downpours that feels comfortably breathable. The relaxed fit and adjustable waist ensure room for layering, while a two-way front zip can be unzipped slightly from the bottom for additional freedom of movement.

The Bransdale offers a host of innovative features with sporting functionality in mind, including articulated sleeves with adjustable cuffs, anti-slippage shoulder stitching and two bellows pockets with retainer straps. The funnel collar is lined with Alcantara for luxurious softness against the skin, while a generous detachable hood is on standby to offer extra protection.

• 98% Polyamide 2% Elastane
  • 100% Cotton
  • 82.2 - 85cm's | 32" - 33.5"
  • 100% Polyester in sleeves & drip strip