Pecar Berlin Rifle Scope 4-10 x 45

GP1

Pecar Berlin Rifle Scope model number v2/soc

optical centered, the pre-adjusted clearness off vision remains constant at all power settings, there is no parallax by changing the power setting,

Made in germany, 4-10 x 45 variable, 1 inch tube.

Excellent condition, full working order, 30/30 reticle. interchangable reticle which can be obtain for the manufacturer, Comes complete with box, cleaning cloth, manufacturers guarentee and repair service papers.

this scope has hardy been used.

weight steel 485g

real field 110 yards in metres at 4x 9.5 metres, 6x 7.3 metres,

8x 5.5 metres, 10x 4.9 metres

one click at 110 yards in mm 7.2

This scope has a lifetime guarantee against defective mateirals and or workmanship

Price £220 posted

http://suprfile.com/get.php?id=7hc37es

I thought the forum wasn't to be used solely for trading :/

Who's trading :lol: i am clearing some of my rifles and scopes out that i no longer use all to fund a better scope.

Two Scopes and one Air Rifle, , if you do not wish to buy some top class kit at a good price, DON'T, but please don't try and make comments that are untrue, is it because i don't get involved in your General Banter as i see you have 1614 posts in General Banter, which is about 40% of you time :/

SOLD Pending the usual

Is this the same one that has 1hr 20mins to go on that popular auction site, also located in Norfolk?

:/ D2D

I would not give your day job up, as detective your not, scope was sold on the May 26th , ARE WE THAT BORED :/

SOLD Pending the usual

Is this the same one that has 1hr 20mins to go on that popular auction site, also located in Norfolk?

:/ D2D

I would not give your day job up, as detective your not, scope was sold on the May 26th , ARE WE THAT BORED :/

Maybe not, but since a 100% of your posts on the forum are "buy sell or swap" can you honestly say your not dealing, not that it matters to me but you ARE protesting rather loudly, and being not just a little rude.

All you have done is drawn attention to yourself and your activites.

:lol: D2D