Ceracoated Graphite Black

1:12 Twist

Shot count unknown

Black Rifle 10 shot Aluminium Mag

Ceracoated Graphite Black

Wildcat Moderator

Vortex Viper HS Scope

6-24x50 Dead-hold BDC

The rifle i bought second hand. the person i bought from said it had a low shot count as he only used it on foxes and had not used for target or range as its not his thing

I have put less than 250 through it.

All the load data is here for the 40gn SBK which it shoots 0.057" at 100. many people have seen it do this, a few on here also.

i have data for 40gn V-max and 52gn A-max but they do not shoot as well as the Blitz Kings 0.099" and 0.230"

I used if for varminting and wanted a dull set up so had every thing painted in Graphite Black Ceracoat. buyer can get it shot back off if they so wish.

the stock has a few rub marks here and there but thats the pain of plastic fantastic tikka stocks. it will drop into the GRS with no problem as i did have it sitting in one for a short while.

Top rail and bottom front Rails are also Ceracoated

There are two mods in the photos. The Wildcat came with the rifle and im happy for it to go free with it as it clears the slot for my new build. If you want the DPT 22cal then its extra, I'll keep the Wildcat, i was keeping the DPT it for the new rifle but as i was shooting the groups with the DPT then i thought it best to offer the rifle with it.(200 extra) there is a stainless baffle as you can see on the close up in a slight different colour, its Graphite Black.

The magazine has also been upgraded to a Black Rifles 10 shot Aluminium in Balck Graphite Ceracoat

these are deeper than tikka mags so you can seat bullet out further

Scope was new at end of last year All the box and bits are with it.

i chose this one as i could walk about, carrying the rifle, and not worry about knock the turrets. take the caps off and dial like normal.

sat in warne rings

BI-POD NOT FOR SALE

Price

£1290 for rifle with the Wildcat Mod

£1490 With Dpt Moderator

Im not really planing on splitting but if someone wants the rifle first then ill let that go for £890 with with Wildcat mod.

This gun is being sold by Pigeon Watch member Activeviii. Message them here

This advert hasn't been updated on here for some reason.

Rifle only with the upgraded magazine is not £700.

This is a massive saving, and the reloading data has all been done so no need to spend money working it out.

All the rest has either gone or going on another rifle.