Chester Mill / Lathe

activeviii

Im selling the chester combi Mill/Lathe as im running out of room in the ShedShop. it is old but old is good so im told. i have made a lot of stuff on this machine but i keep going back to my old boxford so the Chester is getting used as a drill. taking to much room up for a drill really.

1meter high, 1 meter long, 1/2 meter wide. or there a bouts

it will take a couple of strong people and time as the only way your going to carry it is to strip it. not as bad as it sounds and it gets you to know how things work as your setting it up. i can help strip it as it is easy. you will need a strong table top to sit in on. it sits on my worktop shelf unit with 4" legs which is staying.

it will come with the 3 jaw chuck a 4 jaw independent chuck, a drill chuck and draw bar. plus all the chuck keys. you have a 4 way tool post as well.

from what im reading it will do metric and imperial screw cutting but i have never tried this.

i had it second hand thinking it would be a good idea but 3 lathes really isnt a good idea.

This photo business is getting a pain in bum. cant upload images as to big even on the lowest setting on the phone. lest hope this works.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/c68c7d2dhnx5esq/AACYhPfMkrmNYh1ymyAImuBna?dl=0

if photos dont show in drop box then let me know your email address and ill send them that way.

Price. im going to list it to sell. this is a one time price and i will not drop the price. £400 bargain of the year.

if you want to buy and strip to put on ebay you will double your money then i will not be offended in any way as i just have no time myself to do this.

im in Gloucester for the tablet readers.

All the best

Phil