.17HMR CZ FOR SALE

DR JAMES

Making room in my cabinet so i need to sell :rolleyes:

It is a CZ 452-2E ZKM American 21" barrel which i paid nearly £300.00 and comes with x2 Mags/Clips £35 each - ASE UTRA Sound Mod which cost me £60.00 still have the box ect for this as it is brand new ish. I will sell it for offers around the region of £200.00 (scope not included) + got about 100/200/300 (not sure) rounds of ammo which i will also sell you if you need any for £10.00 a box of 50

Fire Arms licence Holders Only

Making room in my cabinet so i need to sell :good:

It is a CZ 452-2E ZKM American 21" barrel which i paid nearly £300.00 and comes with x2 Mags/Clips £35 each - ASE UTRA Sound Mod which cost me £60.00 still have the box ect for this as it is brand new ish. I will sell it for offers around the region of £200.00 (scope not included) + got about 100/200/300 (not sure) rounds of ammo which i will also sell you if you need any for £10.00 a box of 50

YHPM

Making room in my cabinet so i need to sell :yes:

YHPM

THX MACK,

I have received your PM and spoke to you over the phone. Look forward to seeing you tomorrow SATURDAY lunch time.

Thx to all the other PM`s from PW`s who where interested in this .17HMR but MACK has just as good as bought it when he gives me the cash tomorrow. I will even take him onto 1 of my farms as a guest to have a fire of it. :good:

Making room in my cabinet so i need to sell :lol:

YHPM

THX MACK,

I have received your PM and spoke to you over the phone. Look forward to seeing you tomorrow SATURDAY lunch time.

Thx to all the other PM`s from PW`s who where interested in this .17HMR but MACK has just as good as bought it when he gives me the cash tomorrow. I will even take him onto 1 of my farms as a guest to have a fire of it. :good:

SOLD

THX MACK for a smooth transaction & a very polite man :good:

Loved the dog by the way (Bedlington Terriea) :lol:

Making room in my cabinet so i need to sell :lol:

YHPM

THX MACK,

SOLD

THX MACK for a smooth transaction & a very polite man :good:

Loved the dog by the way (Bedlington Terriea) :lol:

Nice one Doc. Looking forward to putting the hummer to good use. Great transaction.

Mack