YET ANOTHER CLEAROUT!

pinfireman

The time has come to clearout some more of the machines in my collection....can,t have the wife chucking them out when I,ve turned my toes up!!

If any of the items interest you, then please PM me for pictures, I try to post them on here, but apparently they are too big! I,ve tried various means suggested by fellow PW members, but always seem to screw it up.If you PM me, with your email address, I,ll send all the pics to you...............

TEXAN 20g Case conditioner and de-primer   This is a very rare beast, almost impossible to find, even in the States!  £75

MEC 600  20g  Reloader. Complete except for bottles. £135 I can get new bottles, add £20 

MEC 600 20g Reloader. Complete  £150

MEC VERSAMEC  12g  Complete, but needs a charge bar £155

MEC VERSAMEC  12g Complete. £160

MEC  .410 Conversion kit, looks to be unused £45  (I believe this came with one of the Versamecs, but should also fit MEC 600?)

There is virtually no difference between the 600, and the Versamec. Back in the 70.s / 80,s the 600 would only load 2.75" cases, whereas the Versamec could extend to load 3" cases. Once the 600 MKV arrived, which could load 3" if required, the Versamec was dropped from the range. The parts on the 600 and Versamec are inter-changeable.

These machines can be posted from South Yorkshire to UK mainland for £13 each, or collected. If collected from here, o at the Shooting Show on Sunday,  I will throw in some primers, wads etc.  If posted, I,ll  stuff some wads in to help with the packaging. But you would ceratinly be better off collecting....

PM me for more details

Edited by pinfireman
spelling

• 4 weeks later...