New Rangefinder

Guest fred101

Guest rabgoat

Finally took the plunge after months of searching and reading and wondering do i really need one,which one to get,but with the hmr i should put it to good use.......I ordered it on the 31/07/07 and i received it today,it's a lot smaller than i expected,all the better...cost £165 posted.then the dreaded customs hit me for another £27 baskets..still got it cheaper than in the uk....it takes a smaller cr2 batt...i put the aa beside for size comparison.

Guest rabgoat

cheers VS,,don't know who to blame me or the ammo,last night i missed a sitter of a fox,iv'e struggled to see one lately and when i do i blew it,i got a new tracer pro lamp and filters last week,the dimmer switch is brill along with the red filter,i called a fox in last nite to what i think was about 70yds,i was leaning on a telegraph pole was steady enough,put the cross hairs on it's chest pulled the trigger and the fox flipped up in the air a bit and looked down at the ground,then just walked of into long grass looking behind him until he was out of sight :lol: .and to top that of when i got home i realised i lost my filter :rolleyes: was raging with myself,but over all im well pleased with the gun......ps,have a good day with the 22 :lol:

Finally took the plunge after months of searching and reading and wondering do i really need one,which one to get,but with the hmr i should put it to good use.......I ordered it on the 31/07/07 and i received it today,it's a lot smaller than i expected,all the better...cost £165 posted.then the dreaded customs hit me for another £27 baskets..still got it cheaper than in the uk....it takes a smaller cr2 batt...i put the aa beside for size comparison.

You wont go wrong with that bud. Its a toy in itself. :rolleyes:

Guest rabgoat
You wont go wrong with that bud. Its a toy in itself. :rolleyes:

all rite CHUNK it was only 2 weeks ago i was asking you what RXII was i had never heard of that one,but once i done a bit of checking up on them i fell for it,liked the spec on them rite away.cheers :lol:.