Jackets x 3

oakland rob

I've got far too many jackets, some i have never worn  so its time to have a clear out.

Jacket  1 - German Army Goretex Parka Size XL, Zipped and stud fastening, Velcro cuffs, Drawstring hood and bottom, These are excellent lightweight jackets that pack up really small if required, I have only probably worn this twice at the most so still in excellent condition.

Price - £23 posted.    £20 posted

Jacket 2 - Decathlon Geologic Creation Size XXL, Full length zip and stud fastening, Elasticated and velcro cuffs, Lined sleeves, Zipped inside pocket, Full width zipped and lined "poachers pocket"  at the back, Im 6 ft and a 46 inch chest and it fits me with room for a fleece underneath,  Worn but still in very good condition. 

Price - £22 posted   £19 posted

Jacket 3 - Genuine Original Belgian Air force para jacket Size XL/XXL.  Never thought i would sell this but i have never worn it in the field only indoors to try it on so it might as well go to someone who will make use of it.

These are a Very Rare jacket especially in the flecktarn pattern and even more so in this size, Fully lined inside including sleeves,  Velcro cuffs, Heavy duty zip and button front fastening, Four massive bellows pockets on the front with three button fastening on each, Two massive inside pockets, Two shoulder pockets, Drawstring waistband and bottom.

This is a proper jacket i would say its more of an XXL but will fit anyone up to around a 46" chest with room to spare.45

Price - £43 posted  £39 posted

All jackets can be collected if required. (Essex Area)

German Gortex 1.jpg

German Gortex 2.jpg

Decathlon Jacket 1.jpg

Decathlon Jacket 2.jpg

Decathlon Jacket 3.jpg

Decathlon Jacket 4.jpg

Decathlon Jacket 5.jpg

Belgian Para 1.jpg

Belgian Para 2.jpg

Belgian Para 3.jpg

Belgian Para 4.jpg

Belgian Para 5.jpg