Benelli Raffaello Crio 28 gauge

Benelli Raffaello Crio

£800

28 gauge Shotgun Private Seller
Used - Excellent Condition Pinner, Greater London
Semi-Automatic, Improved Cylinder, 1/2 Choke, 26" barrels
P1210286 P1210275 P1210279

Description

In excellent condition. little over 26 inch barrel with carbon fibre rib and mid bead. LOP 14 1/2 inches. Complete with Benelli hard case, instruction manual, shims (for the stock), sling swivels (not fitted) Benelli oil, warranty certificate and an additional choke (cylinder). No sign that this little Benelli has been used much over the years, after all, this is not a clay basher. I've only used it on the occasional clay stand to shoot something a little unusual. Last year, during the lock down, I gave it a thorough clean. It will come with about 200 Eley VIP Game 16gram. It cycles these flawlessly and makes this little Benelli effectively recoil free. I'm only selling to buy a Miroku MK38 Sport and with only three spaces in my cabinet one has to go to make way. I can send more photographs on request. ShootingUK has a review on there web site. A super fun little automatic that I'll probably regret selling.

This gun is being sold by Pigeon Watch member 9032080. Message them here

View the full article

• 3 weeks later...