Gunmark Kestrel 20 Bore BLE

Ishapoor

Hello there

Have got a 28" barrel, 14 3/4" stocked one of these to sell. Choked about 1/4 & tight 1/2, and generally in good condition. (This is a Spanish made side by side) Pics available if required. There is a wee bit of marking to the black 1/2 way up the r/h tube, but nothing dramatic. Price £180 shipped to a local RFD, or I'm in S/W London. Hope it's of use to someone-need funds for other (shooting-related) things!

Sam- I've just got the latest GunMart, and theres an identical NON Ejector in there (with shorter barrels) for £425. Any chance you could try a bit harder on the price?, dont think it's too unreasonable... (Have tried to email pic, but too stupid to work it out in this system! If you mail me at removethisspikecartledge@blueyonder.co.uk, I'll be happy to send a pic)

Cheers

Spike

'He' only received your cheque yesterday! 'He' will send the gun up as soon as funds clear, if not sooner! Was going to email this evening, but thought I'd wait until the gun was going to be sent down to you... Hope that's ok