Biker or organ donor?

jonno 357

Don't know what happened in this case but I know as a tin box driver myself I don't like a biker clinging two inches from my rear bumper doing 60mph. Oblivious to the fact if I take my foot from the pedal, without even braking, he's dead. Happens an awful lot over here. Pass you anywhere they like then, madness. Not taring everyone with the same brush, just happens a lot like I said.

'Borrowed' from another site....

Legendary rider’ Norick Abe dies in motorbike, truck collision

Norifumi “Norick†Abe, one of Japan’s most successful motorcycle road racers, collided with a truck while riding a motorbike in Kawasaki, Kanagawa Prefecture, and died from the resulting injuries after having been taken to hospital Sunday afternoon, the Asahi Shimbun reports. Abe was 32 years old.

Local police say the collision occurred on a four-lane municipal road, when the driver of the truck made an illegal U-turn, colliding with Abe who was closing in on the truck from behind on its righ-hand side.

The truck driver told police he realized he had mistakenly taken the wrong way, and tried to get back on track.

Norifumi Abe was born to the auto racer Mitsuo Abe, and sat on a bike for the first time when he was 5. After finishing elementary school, he spent two years in the United States, perfecting his skills. He won his first Grand Prix title 1996, and went on to conquer the title twice more.

Abe, who was also known as Norrick Abe in the English-speaking world and as “the legendary rider†in Japan, had many fans in Japan as well as worldwide.