Knife making equipment , propane forge etc

Acerforestry

I might have added this listing yesterday but made a gaffe and had the plug pulled, not sure..can someone let me know as it may have been another site. Anyway, there is a number of items here to get you started in producing your own knives or similar items. The propane forge is of the same type and size used by farriers and has just sat in my garage unused since purchase just over a year ago. All that is required is propane gas and assembly, gauges etc are here. 

Also is the chassis for a belt grinder, essential to produce accurate edges and gloss finish on steel. I never got around to buying the motor to accompany this but they are freely available on the internet. This cost nearly 150 quid alone, a decent belt grinder is not cheap

I do have some steel blanks for knife making but as yet have not come across them but there are about 4 in total

There is a Mora blade to fit to a handle of your choice, and a part finished curly birch grip

A Ben Orford knife roll (45 quid)

If I come across anything else I will throw it in, I would just like to see this stuff used, and my forestry work normally means I'm too overstretched / knackered to do anything else of a manual nature.

Total cost of the stuff here is over 400, £225 would buy it and postage is possible or collect from Kent. Phil 

IMG_20220904_154606_2.jpg