You what ?

Bigbob

Due to my daughter being nearly nine months pregnant and going on maternity leave  she bought a house next to us as she's over 3 hours away we got called in to help  , So as well as babysitting my grandson my wife and i have been going furniture shopping taking photos of each item needed sending it to the daughter and waiting a reply to see if she wants it or not , That gets some great looks from assistants and questions . As her company put her in a fully furnished flat we have had to buy her a lot of stuff LOL so we where quite happy once a delivery had arrived and got it in and we could see the end in sight . So we are in a big bed shop and buy a super king bed no cheap plus £25 delivery charge and the lady assistant slips in the just built that up today ( im thinking great wont take them long to build it up in the house as there getting plenty practice ) . When can you delivery it Thursday 08.30 till 16.30 great as there not coming down till the sunday . So come the Thursday gets the phone call from the shop and i am mentally ticking off another box , till they say a Super king has 3 rows of slats underneath and after they took it down in the showroom and took it to the storeroom they have lost the middle row of slats . How can they do that ? Don't know but we will reorder them and give you your £25 delivery back . So im  babysitting my Grandson today awaiting on a phone call and i cant believe how you can loose a pile of bed slats moving them from one room to another 

We even got a van down the road yesterday and unloaded safely ,good job as Aberdeen is that bad they have called in the coastguard for help this morning , Never mind all going well it will all be over and my house will be returned to the normal mad house