Beretta M92 FS .177 (CO2) Pistol

Beretta M92FS Black - .177 Pellet Air Pistol

BERETTA M92 FS... A TRADITION OF EXCELLENCE SINCE 1926

Widely used throughout the world today by police forces and the armed services, the Beretta M92 FS has become legendary.

I am selling the above air pistol. This was purchased by my father approx' 14 years ago, and has been in storage for the past 12 years that I know of. He hardly used it and fired less than a 100 pellets. My father recently passed away, and the money raised by the sale will be given to my mother who will then add it to the monies raised(in lieu of flowers) and will be shared between Macmillan cancer support and Tenovus charities. The pistol is in immaculate condition and comes with 20 CO2 capsules( I've just bought them) plus pellets, 2 x 8 round magazines and instruction book. All presented in a hard case. The pistol is ideal for dispatching rat's/mice/squirrels caught it traps, or just for a bit of target shooting. 

Sell for £120:00 inc delivery via Parcelforce 48.

Click on photo to view it and one more.

This superbly accurate copy by Umarex is based on the original firearm. The result is a perfectly balanced sport and target pistol with smooth firing and high accuracy for those who want that little bit extra.

The M92 FS's rifled barrel ensures the highest possible accuracy and is machined to an impeccable quality for long-lasting performance. The polished bluing of the pistol gives deep colouration and finish.

The pistol comes with two 8-shot magazines and a hard case.

Specification

• Length : 210 mm
  • Barrel length : 127 mm
  • Weight : 1260 grm
  • Ammo Type : .177 Pellet

Magazine Capacity: 8 shots 

Edited by steve_b_wales

• 3 weeks later...