FREE ! Brno 302 Ported Barrel O/U. 12g

This is a gun I got for parts to support the other two Brno's that I have begun using but it became clear that I'll never need it so I located a replacement top lever/bolt and spring and re-commissioned it. Two sets of barrels came with it and as they are interchangeable, fitted the skeet/ported barrels to the action and its as tight as a tick now. The other barrels are the standard 28" game type,BUT are very pitted and rough. They are choked at aprox 5 and 20 thou. and whilst I have used them with no problem it would be up to the new owner to decide what to do. Worst case is that you get a spare forend and extractor. I had a look inside the action and cleaned/ lubricated everything that needed it and it works fine. The action blueing has the patina of a gun that's had a life. For someone who wants to scratch this particular itch its an opportunity to try something from the backwaters of shotgun design. 

Collection only please.

BRNO ZH302 (2).JPG

• 2 weeks later...