showed up the oldies

soreshoulder

twas saturday, been out foxing the night before so fairly tierd. My gramp asked me along to a duck shoot, near horsley. He says you can use my gun and have a pop or 2. so i say fair enough. we arrived , and i watched in dismay as my gramp had an appauling first drive. i was his spotter (and his gundog).

it came to the second drive and grampy really showed his true colours :):lol: bringing down about 10. :good: and then onto the 3rd drive and it was my go. i was shaking and only thinking about the recoil, of the 32gr steel. he handed me the gun and we skipped :lol: off to the post.

The beaters went in and i could hear wings a flapping. The first one came out of the wood circles behind me i aimed in front and pulled the trigger. it came down stone dead. :blink: :good: my heart was pumping. i turned too se my gramp smiling. the second was a lovely bird, high about 30 yard i was giving him an inch leed, but as i was swinging my gramp said give him a gate. so i did and he came dwon a beauty. The owner of the shoot was smiling at me and he shouts ,

"You lucky begger"

so i go onto shot 7 duck, and had another cracking shot as one was flying over the pond dropped him stone dead with a splash.

After the drive, the man on the next post, (hidden behind woodland) came up to me and goes bludy hell gramp shot well on that one. well i can tell you fellas for the rest of the day i had a smile from ear to ear.

And i showed up all them oldies :lol::oops::D

ss :D:lol: