Moderated Benelli 28 Gauge

Bit different but awesome bit of kit! 

Benelli Rafaello Crio 28 gauge semi auto with ABS case and three chokes and a bonus of a screw in sound moderator for those areas needing the stealthy approach! 

I don't expect there will be many of these around and has aided me recently in some 6am ambushes on crows on drilling without upsetting the neighbours

£1400 and willing to RFD

PXL_20240419_210403750.jpg

PXL_20240419_210455372.jpg

6 minutes ago, Gungoesbang said:

How quiet is that mod? 
I’m guessing it’s a lot louder than a 410 hushy? 

Regarding noise of the moderator, it is on par I think with a Hushpower 410 using normal cartridges. Bonus of this is you can up the payload with the 28 gauge. And like all these things, is much quieter at distance so doesn't disturb the neighbours, horse fields etc

29 minutes ago, CumbrianWildfowler said:

Hi Pykie, is that a Huspower mod? I didn't realise they did them in any other bore but 12?  

Yes any gauge as long as it's multi choke 

1 hour ago, CumbrianWildfowler said:

Have you out plastic wads through it? It opens up a few options for me for wild fowling if I could use TSS and plastic wads through a moderator.

I don't like the plastic wads but at subsonic speeds tungsten retains some killing power. 

Yes no problem with plastic. Owned a 410 Hushpower for three years and shot 100s of plastic wad through that too

20 hours ago, Dodder said:

I have the same gun and love it.  Can I please ask did Hushpower provide both the mod and the choke-threaded adaptor for the mod please?  Deffo thinking about getting one of these for mine!

PM sent

• 3 weeks later...