Drovers Coat, Northface Coat, DPM COP Vest and MOD Survival knife.

mr who?

I Have for sale the following items, will cut someone a really great deal if they buy more than one thing at the same time.

Full length Drovers/Riders coat. Unsure of the make, but can of course check, not Barbour but definitely in the same league in terms of quality, one of the better one's I've owned. Heavy waxed cotton, come's with a detachable cape, lined with a tartan cotton liner, nicely aged and can be worn with or without a warmer jacket under for warmth. Will be sad to see this one go, but it just never gets used anymore. Paid £50, and it's worth that all day long. Colour tan, two internal pockets, one zippered one open, leg straps on the inside to secure the coat and in great condition.

Northface 3 in 1 jacket. Colour blue, Goretex, has a thin puffa jacket which can be worn on its own, or zipped into the waterproof outer jacket. Paid about £160, as new condition. Asking £70.

DPM COP vest, for anyone who severed in Northern Island back in the 80s or 90s will know what this is. Legendary piece of equipment, I practicably lived in mine for the 2.5 years I was over there. Quite hard to find them now, and is a fore runner to the tac vests of today. Unless I change my mind, and decide to actually keep hold of this, I can't see myself ever being able to replace it. Excellent for shooting or hunting, but also would make a brilliant "Bushcrafting" or "Preppers" survival vest. Paid £70, worth £100 (From what I can find the odd one on ebay). Asking £60.

MOD Survival knife, not one of the modern day cheap copys, date stamped in the 80s (I can check the year if anyones bothered?) and has a "Crowsfoot" stamp on the blade as well. I've sanded the handles down to make them more user friendly and resealed the grain. Up graded the sheath to a MTP molle one, which are much better than the original leather ones. only selling as I have another, and these things just go on forever, so don't ever see me needing it. Asking £70.

Further photos and info available on request, photos can be sent via text or WhatApp, all prices include recorded postage out to the buyer.

Many thanks for reading guy's, all the very best.

Andy.

I'm 16 stone and normally wear a 44/46R or XL/XXL and all clothing listed above fits me fine. Just noticed that I missed out anything about sizes.

Andy.