For Sale, AA Pro Elite .22 ( FAC )

Reeco

Hi All, I recently shot my Mates, AA 410 extra, I loved it to bits and now I have to have one lol. So I have for sale the above rifle. It is in immaculate condition and I am really fussy, it is shooting 20 ft lbs, It's in my local gunshop, as it was recently serviced. It's cocking action is smooth and is a real credit to it's previous owner/owners.

I thought I would never go for a PCP but the 410 extra, is a wonderful rifle.

Cost of the PE is £ 275.00 and It's either face to face or it can be sent to you local fire arms dealer, you will have to pay for P+P. You will not be dissapointed with the rifle.

If you would like some pics, I can't do them until Monday, as I am busy all day tomorrow and shop is closed Sunday.

If anyone is interested just PM me and we can go from there.

I will be working off the PM system and first come first served. Just to let anyone know this will be for sale on a couple of other shooting websites. ATB. Reeco

Edited by Reeco

You have PM :rolleyes:

Hi All, I recently shot my Mates, AA 410 extra, I loved it to bits and now I have to have one lol. So I have for sale the above rifle. It is in immaculate condition and I am really fussy, it is shooting 20 ft lbs, It's in my local gunshop, as it was recently serviced. It's cocking action is smooth and is a real credit to it's previous owner/owners.

I thought I would never go for a PCP but the 410 extra, is a wonderful rifle.

Cost of the PE is £ 275.00 and It's either face to face or it can be sent to you local fire arms dealer, you will have to pay for P+P. You will not be dissapointed with the rifle.

If you would like some pics, I can't do them until Monday, as I am busy all day tomorrow and shop is closed Sunday.

If anyone is interested just PM me and we can go from there.

I will be working off the PM system and first come first served. Just to let anyone know this will be for sale on a couple of other shooting websites. ATB. Reeco

• 3 weeks later...