New BASC member

Vagabond

Well, as an avid childhood air rifle entheusiest, some many years later and thanks to Mr Rattie and friends, I bought an air riffle (Original MOD 45). I enjoyed stalking the cunning little critters so much I decided to move onto bigger and more tasty quarry. So, as anyone in the right mind would do, I asked Google, who brought me to the FANTASTIC PW site. I spent many days reading, learning new tips and tricks. And now I'm proud to be a BASC member as of today.

Well, as an avid childhood air rifle entheusiest, some many years later and thanks to Mr Rattie and friends, I bought an air riffle (Original MOD 45). I enjoyed stalking the cunning little critters so much I decided to move onto bigger and more tasty quarry. So, as anyone in the right mind would do, I asked Google, who brought me to the FANTASTIC PW site. I spent many days reading, learning new tips and tricks. And now I'm proud to be a BASC member as of today.

Signed up this week as well Must be an epidemic spreading about :lol:

Thank you to both, :lol:

Remember BASC staff are here to help when you need us, that is what you pay you sub for! But also remember that most of your membership subscription is spent keeping your shooting safe.

As I write this I have one member of BASC staff in a series of meeting with SMP's today , and another in Westminster reviewing some early day motions with MP's keeping an eye on a couple of up coming motions for debate.

Without the support of members like you, we could not afford to be at the heart of politics and be as influential as we are. So once again, a big 'Thank You'!

David