simmons wtc 3.5/10x50

scotland rifles

choice of 2

scope 1, wtc 3.5/10x50,

30/30 ret.

£90. cash posted. WITH THE MOUNTS AS BELOW IN RED

no box

no book

in overall good condition with the light coating marks where the mounts fit, and some slight marks wher the bc's were fitted no crushing and no dinks or chips, optics are very clear as per the norm for this nice wee scope,

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

scope 2 wtc 3.5/10x50,

30/30 ret.

£80 posted.WITH THE MOUNTS AS BELOW IN RED

a fair few marks all over well used but the optics are the same as any you will find in any new ones, also has the mount marks from the mounts,

no box

no book

PLEASE NOTE, THAT I ONLY HAVE ONE SET OF MEDIUM DOUBLE SCREW MOUNTS SO FIRST COME FIRST SERVED,

thank you,

bob.

Edited by bobJS

choice of 2

scope 1, wtc 3.5/10x50,

30/30 ret.

£90. cash posted. WITH THE MOUNTS AS BELOW IN RED

no box

no book

in overall good condition with the light coating marks where the mounts fit, and some slight marks wher the bc's were fitted no crushing and no dinks or chips, optics are very clear as per the norm for this nice wee scope,

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

scope 2 wtc 3.5/10x50,

30/30 ret.

£80 posted.WITH THE MOUNTS AS BELOW IN RED

a fair few marks all over well used but the optics are the same as any you will find in any new ones, also has the mount marks from the mounts,

no box

no book

PLEASE NOTE, THAT I ONLY HAVE ONE SET OF MEDIUM DOUBLE SCREW MOUNTS SO FIRST COME FIRST SERVED,

thank you,

bob.

That's such a sweet deal, IMO these scopes are first class ,you would have to go some to find better quality at this price.

here is a picture of the lot, and you can have the lot for £160, cash posyted to your door,

http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/8880/picture031oy7.jpg

as mentioned the scopes are opticaly perfect, and a bit of car back to black will do the job, the optics are great for the price.

thank you,

bob.

to give you a chance of getting them i have closed the sale on the bbs site,

pm me if you will drop any lower for one as i am in need of a decent scope..

or take a look at my few bits for sale for if you would do a swap..

got a few pistols i would do a swap on one..

i pay if your not interested, just not £90, let us know a good price and i may have a deal mate

Edited by martin1