HW100 ?

Vagabond

As are many out there, I too am in love with the HW100 and in the process of trying to convince the Mrs that they only cost £100 - hence the name HW100 . I was wandering which one to go for .177 or .22. Which one would you recommend and why?

My accuracy is not bad I have good grouping at 40yrs and I would be hunting rabbits ect.

I use a .22 hw for mainly rabbits but I think it is down to personal preference.

The .22 .177 question will go on forever!

I had to sell two rifles and a scope to buy mine as the wifey would not let me spend the money!

I have always used .22 with all the other rifles I had, but took some advice and got the hw100t in .177 it never fails and used right it will take most thngs down.

Mines a .177 and it drops rabbits as good as a .22. The .177 has a flatter trajectory and travel 200 FPS faster than the .22. I tend to find it more accurate at distance too, a 14 shot group the size of a 1p coin at 35yds as aposed to 14 the size of a 10p coin with the .22 (my friend has the .22) :blush:

What ever 1 you get, may I suggest using AirArms pellets with it (Weirauch reccomend them too) :lol:

Edited by sternyboy