Exclusive new shooters club

Blackbart

We have all heard of "the woodcock club"where you have to shoot a left and right at woodcock to become a member,well after yesterday i am starting a new more exclusive club its called the "TREE,D FOX CLUB"

Me and a pal went to take down some pens on the shoot we lost last year.We had already done a pheasant pen and a partridge pen,we removed the mesh,door and drinkers etc.We then went a mile up the road to another pheasant pen on the edge of a large wood which was only put up last year so we were going to take it all down as all of the mesh is new,quite a large pen with about 150 yards of mesh around it.My mate started snipping wire at the door and i walked around the far side to start at the blackthorn hedge where we had decided to cut off the mesh from.As i got to the far side something caught my eye in the pen,i stopped and looked at the heap of branches in the pen and looking back at me was a very familiar face....."charlie".I shouted to my pal to stay at the gate and as i did so the fox ran at the fence and bounced off.I ran back to the motor and got my winchester pump out of the boot and ran back into the wood.My mate said it has been going crazy trying to get out and it might have succeeded.As i walked to the far side it bolted out of the brush and jumped into the blackthorn bush and started scrambling up it to the top of the fence,it was only about 1 foot away from freedom when i shot it!

So there you have it,i shot a fox out of a tree and there cant be many people that can say that :rolleyes:

What other weird places can we lay claim to?