SGC/FAC

With all the recent noise going on regarding a member and his possible removal of his SGC, I would like to question whether any members have been unfairly treated in the past or present regarding their certificates?

On another note It is only today I read what I regard as unfair treatment regarding Dave-G and his speeding conviction. 5 points & £350 fine- What the hell is going on with our judicial system?

I really must say that contrary to many's thoughts our law system is extremely harsh- Just only in the wrong places.

Is it right that we as SGC/FAC holders need to walk this earth in fear of losing them in such circumstances?

Look at this scenario, I have an ongoing of case where a person of serious mental instability is causing serious distress to immediate family (I won't revitalize the thread I posted recently), its same old chesnut- the authorities will not do anything unless blood is spilt, but no doubt would serious action against me if I was to do anything to protect the family member concerned.

What a mess this country all is!!!!