Reasonable afternoon

PEREGRINE

Hi Peregrine,

yes it looks like you have had a good day there, not sure whats going on in my neck of the woods but they have all left my spot and gone on holiday it seems.

Loads of food at the moment so I'm waiting for that to run out a little and things should improve.

Went out with 12B.B the other afternoon for some crow shooting, we got to the wood and yes is just lashed it down for 3 hours, as soon as it was time to pack up because the light was fading the weather got out great, just my luck at the moment.

Good picture though

Happy woody shooting

The PM

Cheers PM going out again Sunday dont know where they will be feeding this week but hopefully the beans will be harvested. The farmer has asked me to take his grandson with me as he is very interested in shooting, so I hope I can get on terms with some birds so the lad can have a few shots!

Good luck Digga post and let us know how you got on!! :lol:

well sick! couldnt get out there to much work on, then some bag head nearly ran me off the road! i nearly went over and cabbaged him :lol: but held back, dont want to get in trouble with plod and jepordize my gun cert and fac :D any way my mrs is taking me for a suprise romantic wknd somewhere, she wont tell me where :lol: i think id rather av a wknd with my gun on my permish :lol::lol: