Shooting glasses

SidneyG

I have a pair of Oakley half jackets, fit perfect great for shooting, i have heard people say that the bridge accross the nose obscures the view, i personally have never had this be a problem.

I paid $180.00 for mine, will be in florida again in august / september if anyone wants any picking up... they tend to be around half the price, however i cant guarantee this.

got mine from the Sunglasses hut over there anyway thats where ill be going again this year so look on there webby if you like and want any let me know

Following on from the last post, cyclestore.co.uk have a clearance on half jackets at the moment, loads under £70. I bought some Radar Path with the G26 lens from them recently, excellent glasses, very quick delivery.

Seem cheaper than the states, snap em up whilst stocks last!!!!

Seems a bloody good buy, i would deffinatly reccommend :good:

:yahoo: If you're really lucky you could have a pair which make you look like this.....

untitled.jpg

:rolleyes::yahoo:

Bagsy,

Is it true that you have recently been testing a shooting white stick...as opposed to glasses ?!!!! :yahoo::good:

LV

Bagsy,

Is it true that you have recently been testing a shooting white stick...as opposed to glasses ?!!!! :hmm::lol:

LV

:blush: I'll have you know I only shoot and test equipment which has been built to a very high standard.

blindmainpic5D.gif

Blind Stick or 'Shooter Cane' - High quality folding cane with strap and nylon tip. White shaft is covered with 3Mâ„¢ reflector tape for night visibility. High Quality Aircraft grade aluminum shaft :D

Got a set of Oakleys (+3 lenses) off a nice chap off here about a year ago for good money. Then after trying Jonesy's "blue irridium" lenses, bought a set of the snazzy lenses which now stay in the glasses.

I have bought cheapy sets before and the lenses just don't have the clarity and scratch easy. In the end you always get what you pay for IMHO.

Arh Mungler missed this thread, I've found another excellent lens Gold Irridium, I just use the blue and the gold now, don't bother with any of the others.

I like the oakley M Frame, they're comfortable you don't notice the nose piece and with them being wrap around you don't get bright light over the top or through the sides. All in all I think they were worth the money.

Jonsey

Bagsy,

Is it true that you have recently been testing a shooting white stick...as opposed to glasses ?!!!! :lol::P

LV

:good: I'll have you know I only shoot and test equipment which has been built to a very high standard.

blindmainpic5D.gif

Blind Stick or 'Shooter Cane' - High quality folding cane with strap and nylon tip. White shaft is covered with 3Mâ„¢ reflector tape for night visibility. High Quality Aircraft grade aluminum shaft :good:

only pulling your chain mate...as if I can comment on anyones shooting ! :good::good::good:

Edited by LV