Gutted

Bryn

After saving to get my gun scope etc, i was totally P***ED off last week when i learnt it had to go back. :good:

Went and zeroed the scope and noticed that the gun would not eject a live round, was 100% on ejecting the cases of fired rounds.

Called the dealer where i purchased the gun from and arrange to take it in.

The gun was .22 CZ 16" American purchased new.

They checked the gun and confirmed the fault i mentioned, they told me it was the ejector pins and they would call Edgar Brothers to see if they had the pins in would fit them within a day.

I called two days later only to be told that Edgar Brothers have had a batch of guns in where the bore is too tight in the breach preventing ejection of live rounds, the gun would have to be destroyed and i would be given a replacement.

Now this seems fair but i have had to send my license off with aletter from the dealer to get a variation, one on one.

This i did at the weekend and now have a new gun waiting to be picked up, but can't get it until my license is returned it is so frustrating :hmm::hmm:

next time you get a variation put in for 2 .22s, they will usually do this thus allowing you loads of flexibility (if you want to part ex yours you can walk away with the new gun and then apply for the variation)

worked for me (obviously to take advantage you will need to resist temptation to fill both slots)

steve b