bipod.

ferretman

hi i am a shotgun shooter and i am just coming into prople rifle shooting so finding out things.i have shot 223s and .22 and .17hmr for years but not that good with pcps i am getting my first pcp saterday its a rapid 7 mk1.and just wounderd how do you no wot size bipod fits it?thanks.fm

Harris makes good bipod . As for which one fits your PCP , the forearm stock is what you have to consider . How wide the forearm stock is and how thich the wood is in that place. Also another consideration is the height of the bipod this will depend on what kind of shooting you will do ( benchrest or hunting ) .

Edited by fly

It's probably a bit obvious, but if you drill the stock to fit a QD stud *** don't drill a hole in your buddy bottle!

Harris bipods are good but pricey have a look at J S Ramsbottoms

http://www.jsramsbottom.com/cgi-bin/jsr.cg...PD/A_bipods.HTM

Copy & paste the link into your browser if you can't click on it.

Then what you save on a JSR, you can spend down the pub or get some pellets. LOL

is it just me oris there a need for a bipod on a airifle :good: i always find something to rest it on usually a mound of grass or something like that. failing that i sit on my bum and pul my left knee up and use that as a rest....i have had much success with this method. :good: ( i think i saw it in airgunner some time ago )

i have never used a bipod but the land i am on now it will be easyer to use 1.o and it will be for hunting. ..o and another thing do you think it will be better getting a pump.as i was going to get it filled at a gun shop.

Edited by ferretman