Shooting for sale.

dodeer

Woodcock in devon ,walk and stand 12 or 13 days, good bags £130 per season or £40 per day.

High phessies in tiverton devon, tight chokes and 36g 4's are needed £140 approx per day between 40 - 100 birds. Driven.

Anyone interested? It is not my shooting but i will be shooting most days and will put you in touch with the man who has the rights.

pigeonmail me or 07939 541393 and leave a message.

more info if required:-

Last year 12guns went and shot 22 cock, 11 snipe, 1 phessie, and 3 crows in 1 day.

The total bag for the season was:-

57 cock,

59 snipe,

3 phessies,

4 carrion crows,

1 jay,

3 pigeons,

and 2 jackdaws.

There is 340 approx hectares of ground located in Oakhampton, Devon.

Quite tough going but fantastic value for ££££.

SAFETY is the upmost importance.

Lunch, accomadation , carts are not provided.

The Pheasants in Devon are again very good value for ££££. These are genuine high birds, some guns go with 30g 7's and kill a few but they come again with 4 or 5 shot cartridges and tighter chokes. Most guns use Eley Maximum 34g plastic wad 5 shot or RC JK6 36g 4 shot plastic wad. Not for beginner game shooters or light partridge loads.

Lunch, travel and cartridges are not provided. Priced low enough to have a day or 2 or to buy a day for a birthday present , gift etc.

All driven i believe, might have to climb hills to get to your pegs if you want slighly lower birds than standing in valley bottoms where they come over at 40-70 yards!

Regards,

Sam.

just recieved a call from someone asking if it is worth them coming cause they only use a s/s. I know i said they are high which they are but there are some lower ones that 30g/32g 6's will kill just fine. If the height and weight of cartridge puts you off , dont worry- there are plenty of 35 yard plus birds to shoot at where a normal 6 shot cartridge will do they buissness.