shoots in yorkshire

pauldr

Never come across any day tickets myself but you can always go and do a bit of target shooting. Euroguns at Finningley have just upgraded all their ranges. Not been myself but it's supposed to be quite good. Owts better than nowt. Put an add on here wanting to shoot and I'm sure there is someone wanting to give you a bit, always more willing to share though when they get something in return <_<:good::hmm: Which HW is it and what mods have you done?:lol:?

Edited by peacey

Never come across any day tickets myself but you can always go and do a bit of target shooting. Euroguns at Finningley have just upgraded all their ranges. Not been myself but it's supposed to be quite good. Owts better than nowt. Put an add on here wanting to shoot and I'm sure there is someone wanting to give you a bit, always more willing to share though when they get something in return <_<:good::hmm: Which HW is it and what mods have you done?:lol:?

its the 80 i had a s16s but got rid i much prefer the springers they have character and are much more reliable and more fun to shoot

as for mods i had to gut the 80 and start from scratch , piston , springs , stock , blueing ... everything i think i did a bang up job on it

i saw a day ticket shoot down south but its near london and thats a bit far at the moment ( i say at the mo because if i dont find somewhere soon i will be there )

Edited by pauldr

Picked up an old Airgun world mag and found a place down Lincolnshire. If I can think on i'll PM you the phone number and you can try them. I had the HW80 in .177 quite a nice rifle but pcps all the way for me especially my FAC SuperTen <_<:oops::sad1::oops:

• 2 weeks later...
Picked up an old Airgun world mag and found a place down Lincolnshire. If I can think on i'll PM you the phone number and you can try them. I had the HW80 in .177 quite a nice rifle but pcps all the way for me especially my FAC SuperTen ;)<_< <_< <_<

have you found that tel number and that for the shooting ground ?

cheers paul :rolleyes:

Apart from gun clubs and ranges, at this time of year there are millions of rabbits causing havoc. Looking respectable and turning up with polite manners on a summer evening at a farm where there are rabbits can often end up with permission. I just got another 300 acres to exercise my CZ on the other night.

Edited by Evilv

• 1 month later...